I know that ‘fate fell short’ is a common blink-182 tattoo, but this one is kind of special I suppose. On 3/14/13, I tweeted Mark asking if he would write my tattoo. I didn’t think he would respond of course–– but then, my inbox dings–– 'Mark Hoppus replied to your tweet'… So I screamed for a few minutes. Mark asked me what I wanted written and what word placing I wanted. Among the continued fangirling and screeching, he sent me a picture of the words above, which indeed, I got tattooed on my wrist.
I guess the coolest part is that Mark took time out of his day–– his Birthday coincidentally–– to do this for a fan. I mean, it’s the best gift I have ever received, and it wasn’t my birthday–– it was his. (This is the second time I have posted this to tumblr, but the first picture was shitty quality.)
These words remind me that fate will not lay down the path you want, and sometimes you will miss a chance by only inches. But also, there are times when it won’t fall short–– those things that are meant to be.
my self esteem has two levels
- im a worthless piece of shit who deserves no love
- bow down before bitches i am your queen
if u ask me to go to the park and just swing on swings with u there is 98% chance i will say yes and swing for 5 hours do not test me
you know that unexplainable sickish feeling where youre not really sick and you dont really have a headache but you just feel wrong and you cant get comfortable or find something that youre really into but you kinda feel too ill to sleep or eat its like your body saying “i dont know what i want you to do but this isnt it”
That’s called anxiety.
That explains at least half of my life then
I hope you fall in love with a man with good music taste and a jawline stronger than your wifi connection
1. When you cut yourself, clean and bandage it.
2. Do not start smoking cigarettes because the boy who broke your heart does.
3. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
4. Cutting calories doesn’t do anything but make you unhappy.
5. If the number on the scale rises, throw it out.
6. The first girl you ever “date” is going to call the police on you even though she lives three thousand miles away, because you’re going to tell her that you’re not in a good mental state shortly after you’ve “broken up”.
7. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
8. Break up with the boy who says, “You had a sexy phase!” when you tell him that you’ve dated a girl before.
9. Dating your friends is not always the best idea, but you can still be friends after you’ve broken up with her.
10. Your mother will try to become your best friend because you’re leaving for college soon. Let her.
11. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
12. Your closest friend will stop talking to you when you leave for college.
13. It’s okay to cry.
14. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
15. When you cut yourself again, clean and bandage it. Do not be ashamed.
16. Your anxiety is going to try and control your entire life. Tell it to shut the hell up, because you’re trying to live and that task is hard enough as it is.
17. The past has a funny way of coming back in the form of you developing a crush on another friend.
18. Try not to hate yourself for breaking up with your boyfriend.
19. If you’re still smoking, apologize silently to your mother.
20. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
laughing out loud by myself at 2 in the morning
Look at that grin. She’s so fucking pleased with herself.